20151015

Curtis wants pen pals







Curtis Lee Mahaffey,Jr.
A.S.P.  #AR 3568
P.O. Box 902
Avenal, CA 93204
             
Hello, world. I hope you will be interested in corresponding to get to know each other and make a new friend. You never know what could happen unless you give it a chance. I am age 27, 5'10",210 lbs. with a muscular build. I am well rounded and lots of fun. I am from the S.F. Bay area. I am extremely adventurous and willing to try new things.
             
I enjoy being outdoors in nature alone or mingling with friends. Sometimes I like to relax and watch scary or funny movies. I  always enjoy having a home cooked meal. BBQ and beer always go             good together.
             
I like animals a lot. I've had many kinds of pets - snakes,dogs, fish, scorpions. You name it.I have a dog my little  brother takes care of for now. He's a big, solid black German shepherd,about 100 lbs. I like to take him out hiking in hills or mountains or around water.
             
I am not a big drinker, but enjoy dancing and having a few drinks. I enjoy all types of music- Regae, R&B, some Country and Rock, and Hip Hop.
             
I like to catch fish and then have a fish fry.  I like to get in my car, turn up the music loud and cruise to wherever the road goes.  I am a very talented artist, drawing portraits, flowers, skulls, cars, anything. I hope to get a website together to display my art.
             
I am not religious and do not attend services. I consider myself to be spiritual on my own.
             
I am very interested in getting to know new people. I hope you will write to me.
             
Thanks for reading my letter.

            
             
09/302016