20151105

Cassandra wants pen pals






Hello fellas,

My name is Cassandra. I am a 40-year-old, single, black Christian female, seeking and searching for new and exciting friendships.

I am very optimistic, kind, caring, laid back, down-to-earth. I’m open minded, honest, also a very classy lady with an outgoing personality.

I love to cook. It’s my passion. I love music of all sorts. I love hanging out, spending quiet time with those who are most important.

Outdoors is a must, being a native of KY and TN area. I enjoy Go’s beauty through nature. Don’t mind a good movie either.

Looking to share some good laughs and talks with an open minded person who’s looking for a good friend in return.

No strings attached. The only obligation in honesty. So if this could be you, please write ASAP. I will be waiting to hear from you and this applies to all ages and race unimportant. God created us all. Check me out.

Ms. Cassandra Geist #44750-074
Federal Medical Center, Carswell
P O Box 27137
Ft. Worth, TX 76127